Saturday, December 29, 2012

So, long....

It has been forever since i posted, I have been working on my alice inspired painting lately and with x-mas and family and personal issues lately i have been neglecting my paintings. I will start doing a painting a day yet again. I have a new commission for 30 more foodie paintings so more of those to come. Yay! I enjoy food paintings. If anyone has a challenge for me that they would like to see painted feel free to post on here and i will look into it. I am always up for more ideas.

on that note i should probably start painting. I am pet sitting for a friend right now so i now have a bird, a cat, and a dog living in my apartment and it is interesting. my dog is doing fairly well, my bird is stupid and flies to the cat which is all too interested in him so i have to keep a close eye on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment