Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day Ninety-seven

"Snail Mission" 4x5" Acrylic on paper $25

Yes, i know i am slacking a little in my painting a day, however, i do have reason. I have been having some personal issues lately and am feeling quite down and i don't like to paint when i'm upset. Mostly because I like to dance and sing and be in a good mood when i paint. Also, when i'm upset every subject for a painting sounds stupid and won't work. I have been trying to force myself to paint still because it is soothing to paint for me. Its just hard to start. It's still too soon to tell how i feel about this snail. I like snails though, and will probably paint one again. I imagine he has prior engagements to attend to so he could not be bothered to pose. 




1 comment:

  1. I really like your art. I'm also a daily painter. I wish you could comment some of my paintings to help me improve. Please visit: http://www.cristinajaco.art.br
    Thanks,
    Cris

    ReplyDelete